This discussion is locked.
You cannot post a reply to this discussion. If you have a question start a new discussion

Pre interview assessment

Dear All,

I submitted my Professional Registeration Application sometime ago. Following an update request, I was informed that my application is with the Pre assessment panel and a few weeks later was informed the moderator has been given a deadline! What does this mean in terms of next steps! Could that mean the pre assessment is concluded? Also, assuming it is all positive, do they offer an online PRI's option via TEAMS or ZOOM?

It will be good to update the status of the application frequently on CM rather than “submitted”! Trying to establish where your application is sat can be frustrating.

Parents
  • Thank you Andrew. Just to help me establish a potential timeline and I know every application is unique, how long did you have to wait for the pre-assessment feedback?

• Thank you Andrew. Just to help me establish a potential timeline and I know every application is unique, how long did you have to wait for the pre-assessment feedback?

Children
No Data