This discussion is locked.
You cannot post a reply to this discussion. If you have a question start a new discussion

Ladder Safety

Oh ek!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10329345/Pensioner-crashes-ground-puts-fairy-lights-outside-house-Video.html

Z.

Parents
  • The European Social Fund paid for me to the “How not to fall off a ladder course” like the Sky TV guys we should be fixing a anchor into the brickwork or fabric of a house to secure a ladder when working at height, if the customer doesn’t like it then we should tell them we won’t do the work unless they pay for scaffolding.

The last time I hired a tower scaffold it cost sixty quid including delivery and collection, so not that expensive but then it needs erecting and dropping, so it’s going to be at least a hundred quid. That’s assuming you can get in with a tower.

• The European Social Fund paid for me to the “How not to fall off a ladder course” like the Sky TV guys we should be fixing a anchor into the brickwork or fabric of a house to secure a ladder when working at height, if the customer doesn’t like it then we should tell them we won’t do the work unless they pay for scaffolding.

The last time I hired a tower scaffold it cost sixty quid including delivery and collection, so not that expensive but then it needs erecting and dropping, so it’s going to be at least a hundred quid. That’s assuming you can get in with a tower.

Children