Who said Engineering is boring?
I asked ChatGPT to list me 10 of the most exciting Mechanical and Electrical Engineering job titles.
Not a bad list to be fair!
1) Roller Coaster Designer (Mechanical): Designing thrilling roller coaster rides with intricate mechanical systems and safety features.
2) Space Suit Engineer (Mechanical): Creating advanced spacesuits for astronauts, considering life support, mobility, and protection in harsh environments.
3) Submarine Designer (Mechanical): Developing innovative submersibles for deep-sea exploration, research, and underwater habitats.
4) Exoskeleton Engineer (Mechanical): Designing wearable robotic exoskeletons to enhance human strength and mobility.
5) Steampunk Engineer (Mechanical): Crafting retro-futuristic mechanical contraptions in the steampunk style for art and entertainment.
6) Pyrotechnics Control Engineer (Electrical): Designing and implementing complex electronic systems to synchronise and control fireworks displays.
7) Lightning Protection Specialist (Electrical): Ensuring buildings and structures are safe from lightning strikes by designing lightning protection systems.
8) Electromagnetic Compatibility Engineer (Electrical): Ensuring electronic devices do not interfere with each other or external systems.
9) Electric Vehicle Charging Infrastructure Engineer (Electrical): Designing and optimising charging stations and networks for electric vehicles.
10) Audio Engineer for Musical Instruments (Electrical): Developing innovative electronic components for musical instruments and sound equipment.
Which could you see yourself doing?
I'm pretty intrigued by the Steampunk Engineer - think I might have missed my calling in life!
#excitingengineering #stemcareers #futureengineers