This discussion is locked.
You cannot post a reply to this discussion. If you have a question start a new discussion

IEng Application

I'm currently in the early stages of my IEng application and am struggling to determine on career manager the requirement asked with regards to my career history. Should I be providing a detailed career history of the last 30 years or just provide details how I think I've achieved the competencies required. Having watched the webinar I must admit the clarity wasn't there for me, my progression has stalled now until I receive some direction  

I've been assigned a Mentor but still awaiting an initial discussion for some guidance on this matter, I've recently finished a BSc (Hons) in Engineering Management (Non Accredited)  for the sole purpose of achieving IEng status, any assistance would be much appreciated.

Parents
  • Hi Mark,

You should provide your full career history, but the older part can be with a lot less detail as they are wanting to know the detail of what you are doing now, not what you were doing last century. However if you omit parts of your career they will be in touch to find out why, so it is best not to have omissions.

• Hi Mark,

You should provide your full career history, but the older part can be with a lot less detail as they are wanting to know the detail of what you are doing now, not what you were doing last century. However if you omit parts of your career they will be in touch to find out why, so it is best not to have omissions.

Children
No Data