This discussion is locked.
You cannot post a reply to this discussion. If you have a question start a new discussion

Introduce yourselves

Please let us know who you are, what you do and what you would like to see on the Manufacturing MyCommunity space?

Thanks

Parents
  • Hi,

I'd like to share experiences of new technologies and organisational methods and to receive positive messages from this wealth-creating and intellectually satisfying economic sector. I'd like to see the IET at the forefront of helping people within manufacturing to raise their professional and organisational aspirations. As the successor to the IProdE and IMfgE, the IET has a clear responsibility to continue its effective involvement in manufacturing.

Regards,

Geoff
  • Hi,

I'd like to share experiences of new technologies and organisational methods and to receive positive messages from this wealth-creating and intellectually satisfying economic sector. I'd like to see the IET at the forefront of helping people within manufacturing to raise their professional and organisational aspirations. As the successor to the IProdE and IMfgE, the IET has a clear responsibility to continue its effective involvement in manufacturing.

Regards,

Geoff
Children
No Data