This discussion is locked.
You cannot post a reply to this discussion. If you have a question start a new discussion

Introduce yourselves

Please let us know who you are, what you do and what you would like to see on the Manufacturing MyCommunity space?

Thanks

Parents
  • Former Community Member
    0 Former Community Member
    Hi everyone,

I am the Senior Electrical Design Engineer for Vacuum Engineering Services, a manufacturing firm that build machines used to leak test components mainly for the automotive industry. My job is to manage all aspects of electrical design. I also create all safety programs for progammable safety relays.

I am very enthusiastic about all types of engineering. I would like to network with like minded individuals and i am keen to learn more about renewable energy.

Regards

Luke

• Former Community Member
    0 Former Community Member
    Hi everyone,

I am the Senior Electrical Design Engineer for Vacuum Engineering Services, a manufacturing firm that build machines used to leak test components mainly for the automotive industry. My job is to manage all aspects of electrical design. I also create all safety programs for progammable safety relays.

I am very enthusiastic about all types of engineering. I would like to network with like minded individuals and i am keen to learn more about renewable energy.

Regards

Luke

Children
No Data