This discussion is locked.
You cannot post a reply to this discussion. If you have a question start a new discussion

Introduce yourselves

Please let us know who you are, what you do and what you would like to see on the Manufacturing MyCommunity space?

Thanks

Parents
  • Hello everyone,

My name is Nnamdi Jenkins-Johnston and I work as a Portfolio Development Manager in the Standards team at the IET. The team is responsible for developing good practice guidance in fast-emerging areas of technology. My sector areas of focus are the Built Environment, Design & Production and Energy. You can find more detail on our publications here . If you know of a gap in your area of Engineering where some good practice guidance would be useful, or if you would like to get involved in the work we're currently developing, please don't hesitate to get in touch by emailing ietstandardsenquiries@theiet.org.

Thank you.

Nnamdi
  • Hello everyone,

My name is Nnamdi Jenkins-Johnston and I work as a Portfolio Development Manager in the Standards team at the IET. The team is responsible for developing good practice guidance in fast-emerging areas of technology. My sector areas of focus are the Built Environment, Design & Production and Energy. You can find more detail on our publications here . If you know of a gap in your area of Engineering where some good practice guidance would be useful, or if you would like to get involved in the work we're currently developing, please don't hesitate to get in touch by emailing ietstandardsenquiries@theiet.org.

Thank you.

Nnamdi
Children
No Data