This discussion is locked.
You cannot post a reply to this discussion. If you have a question start a new discussion

Introduce yourselves

Please let us know who you are, what you do and what you would like to see on the Manufacturing MyCommunity space?

Thanks

Parents
  • Hello All,

I'm Susan, and I work as a Lead Change Agent in Maintenance Excellence Transformation at Tata Steel in South Wales. Prior to that I worked in various Continuous Improvement roles in the Steel, Aerospace and Automotive industries.

I'm really learning a lot from being involved with the IET TPN committee, and I'm looking forward to attending events. The South Wales Networks have been focusing a lot on the future of manufacturing and big data this part year, and it's been fascinating to see what's out there. With the TPN it's a great opportunity to interact with people further afield and work to share our ideas with on another.

I look forward to interacting with you all.

Thanks, Susan
  • Hello All,

I'm Susan, and I work as a Lead Change Agent in Maintenance Excellence Transformation at Tata Steel in South Wales. Prior to that I worked in various Continuous Improvement roles in the Steel, Aerospace and Automotive industries.

I'm really learning a lot from being involved with the IET TPN committee, and I'm looking forward to attending events. The South Wales Networks have been focusing a lot on the future of manufacturing and big data this part year, and it's been fascinating to see what's out there. With the TPN it's a great opportunity to interact with people further afield and work to share our ideas with on another.

I look forward to interacting with you all.

Thanks, Susan
Children
No Data