This discussion is locked.
You cannot post a reply to this discussion. If you have a question start a new discussion

Introduce yourselves

Please let us know who you are, what you do and what you would like to see on the Manufacturing MyCommunity space?

Thanks

Parents
  • Former Community Member
    0 Former Community Member
    Hello everyone,

I actually go by my middle name Derrick, but Ron is ok as well.  My background has been mostly based in the Aerospace industry in Design engineer / project engineer/ integration / manufacturing roles.  I would say that manufacturing has played a huge role in pretty well every project I have been involved with (goes without saying). My career has taken me to Structure Steel, automotive manufacturing and assembly, tooling both auto and aerospace, aircraft structures, primary and secondary, hydraulics, harnesses (electrical)  pneumatics, landing gear commercial and US military.  And just about everything else I can get my hands on.  I think I need to get my profile updated as well.

Nice to meet you all, Thanks for the welcome Gemma

Derrick
  • Former Community Member
    0 Former Community Member
    Hello everyone,

I actually go by my middle name Derrick, but Ron is ok as well.  My background has been mostly based in the Aerospace industry in Design engineer / project engineer/ integration / manufacturing roles.  I would say that manufacturing has played a huge role in pretty well every project I have been involved with (goes without saying). My career has taken me to Structure Steel, automotive manufacturing and assembly, tooling both auto and aerospace, aircraft structures, primary and secondary, hydraulics, harnesses (electrical)  pneumatics, landing gear commercial and US military.  And just about everything else I can get my hands on.  I think I need to get my profile updated as well.

Nice to meet you all, Thanks for the welcome Gemma

Derrick
Children
No Data