This discussion is locked.
You cannot post a reply to this discussion. If you have a question start a new discussion

Introduce Yourself

Please help us to keep this MyCommunity space up to date and relevant by letting us know who you are, what you do and what you would like to see here?

Thanks

Joanne

Parents
  • Former Community Member
    0 Former Community Member
    Hello Everyone,

My name is Omobolaji  Raimi and i am a recent graduate, i studied Electrical and electronics Engineering. I graduated last year and am still looking for jobs at the moment. Also i studied one unit during my degree which is control Engineering, so i know much about control system and also i want to get involved because i want to see and learn more about control system. Its a pleasure meeting evryone in this commmunity.
  • Former Community Member
    0 Former Community Member
    Hello Everyone,

My name is Omobolaji  Raimi and i am a recent graduate, i studied Electrical and electronics Engineering. I graduated last year and am still looking for jobs at the moment. Also i studied one unit during my degree which is control Engineering, so i know much about control system and also i want to get involved because i want to see and learn more about control system. Its a pleasure meeting evryone in this commmunity.
Children
No Data