This discussion is locked.
You cannot post a reply to this discussion. If you have a question start a new discussion

Introduce Yourself

Please help us to keep this MyCommunity space up to date and relevant by letting us know who you are, what you do and what you would like to see here?

Thanks

Joanne

Parents

•  Hello All

My name is Mike Ramesar and I have been in the field of Controls and Automation since 1992 after graduating with a B.Sc. in Electrical and Computer Engineering.  Having a keen interest in the digital revolution back then I did an M.Sc. in Digital Systems just before the 'new millennium'  - Y2K.  My specific areas of expertise are Safety Instrumented Systems, Alarm Management and ICS Cybersecurity.  I like photography, space exploration and architecture.  I spend time mentoring and coaching younger engineers and provide training in the above subject areas.  I currently provide assurance on the management of engineering risk in control and automation systems in the energy industry. I am a STEM activist and a practitioner of life-long learning both giving and receiving...Please free to contact me,

Regards,

Mike

•  Hello All

My name is Mike Ramesar and I have been in the field of Controls and Automation since 1992 after graduating with a B.Sc. in Electrical and Computer Engineering.  Having a keen interest in the digital revolution back then I did an M.Sc. in Digital Systems just before the 'new millennium'  - Y2K.  My specific areas of expertise are Safety Instrumented Systems, Alarm Management and ICS Cybersecurity.  I like photography, space exploration and architecture.  I spend time mentoring and coaching younger engineers and provide training in the above subject areas.  I currently provide assurance on the management of engineering risk in control and automation systems in the energy industry. I am a STEM activist and a practitioner of life-long learning both giving and receiving...Please free to contact me,

Regards,

Mike

Children
No Data