This discussion is locked.
You cannot post a reply to this discussion. If you have a question start a new discussion

Introduce Yourself

Please help us to keep this MyCommunity space up to date and relevant by letting us know who you are, what you do and what you would like to see here?

Thanks

Joanne

Parents
  • My name is Virendra Patel and in touch of Controls and Automation since 2002 after graduating with a B.E. in Instrumentation and Control Engineering.  As have an interest in the digital technology that is used in field of automation hence did my M.Sc. in Electricial and Electronic engineering with embedded system and Digital Signal Processing as core subjects. At present working for a Safety Company as a Product Development Engineer and  reponsible in wider area of engineering acitivities that starts from calculating reliabiliy data of finish product to propose mechnaical part drawing, test and certification activities of it etc etc....Please free to contact.

Regards,

Virendra
  • My name is Virendra Patel and in touch of Controls and Automation since 2002 after graduating with a B.E. in Instrumentation and Control Engineering.  As have an interest in the digital technology that is used in field of automation hence did my M.Sc. in Electricial and Electronic engineering with embedded system and Digital Signal Processing as core subjects. At present working for a Safety Company as a Product Development Engineer and  reponsible in wider area of engineering acitivities that starts from calculating reliabiliy data of finish product to propose mechnaical part drawing, test and certification activities of it etc etc....Please free to contact.

Regards,

Virendra
Children
No Data