This discussion is locked.
You cannot post a reply to this discussion. If you have a question start a new discussion

car phone problem

Former Community Member
Former Community Member

Parents
  • Former Community Member
    0 Former Community Member
    Hi! Would any of you super-intelligent individuals out there be able to help with regards to this problem: I'm currently working on an investigation into why some car-phones drop calls while the vehicle is in motion. I know the obvious causes are EMI, poor reception and possible hard-ware problems, but I thought maybe there might be some other causes. So before I go and do any testing, would any of you out there be able to give me some feedback on this? - It would be very much appreciated!

• Former Community Member
    0 Former Community Member
    Hi! Would any of you super-intelligent individuals out there be able to help with regards to this problem: I'm currently working on an investigation into why some car-phones drop calls while the vehicle is in motion. I know the obvious causes are EMI, poor reception and possible hard-ware problems, but I thought maybe there might be some other causes. So before I go and do any testing, would any of you out there be able to give me some feedback on this? - It would be very much appreciated!

Children
No Data