This discussion is locked.
You cannot post a reply to this discussion. If you have a question start a new discussion

CEng - Benefits to your industry?

Former Community Member
Former Community Member
Persuading your employers that it's a good thing to invest in! What do THEY get out of it?
Parents

• So the flow diagram becomes:

New engineer needs to develop a well rounded level of competence in the whole professional engineer role

-> they make sure they meet the requirements of UKSpec

-> they or their employer need to prove (to internal or external auditors or to clients etc) that an independent third party agrees they have this level of competence

-> they achieve professional registration
    -> they continue to maintain and develop through Continuing Professional Development (CPD)

Andy Millar‍ I hope you don't mind me adding another point, I may be biased in this regard ?

• So the flow diagram becomes:

New engineer needs to develop a well rounded level of competence in the whole professional engineer role

-> they make sure they meet the requirements of UKSpec

-> they or their employer need to prove (to internal or external auditors or to clients etc) that an independent third party agrees they have this level of competence

-> they achieve professional registration
    -> they continue to maintain and develop through Continuing Professional Development (CPD)

Andy Millar‍ I hope you don't mind me adding another point, I may be biased in this regard ?

Children
No Data