This discussion is locked.
You cannot post a reply to this discussion. If you have a question start a new discussion

CEng - Benefits to your industry?

Former Community Member
Former Community Member
Persuading your employers that it's a good thing to invest in! What do THEY get out of it?
Parents
  • Good morning Derek, 

Thank you very much for your correspondence. I really appreciate you reaching out at this moment as I am a few weeks towards my CEng interview. 

It is good to hear how much drive there is in your company to get engineers professionally registered. Congratulations for playing a great role in supporting potential registrants. 

I have 12yrs engineering experience in automotive industry, mainly in powertrain and felt its necessary to get my charter status. 

I will be glad to be in your professional network. 

Best Regards, 

Benson
  • Good morning Derek, 

Thank you very much for your correspondence. I really appreciate you reaching out at this moment as I am a few weeks towards my CEng interview. 

It is good to hear how much drive there is in your company to get engineers professionally registered. Congratulations for playing a great role in supporting potential registrants. 

I have 12yrs engineering experience in automotive industry, mainly in powertrain and felt its necessary to get my charter status. 

I will be glad to be in your professional network. 

Best Regards, 

Benson
Children
No Data