This discussion is locked.
You cannot post a reply to this discussion. If you have a question start a new discussion

Knowledge Centre

Former Community Member
Former Community Member
For those who are not aware of one of the membership benefits we have a lovely Knowledge Centre (Library) based in Savoy Place, London. There is a friendly staff member to help with your enquiries, loan you books and sell in person IET Ties, Wiring regulations and associated publications. We are open Monday - Friday 9am-5.30 and will send out on loan books to members anywhere in the world. If you would like to browse the catalogue please log into the IET homepage using your username and password then follow this link: http://library.theiet.org/liberty/libraryHome.do

I have been with the Institution as a staff member over 28 years and still enjoy the date to day trials and tribulations.
Parents
  • Just spent half an hour trying to access Books 24x7 then found this post which seems to imply that the service is no longer available. I found this to be one of the most valuable resources the IET has to offer and had many books on my virtual shelf which I refered to. Am extremely disappointed that this has been dropped without any apparent communication with members who use and rely on this service.
  • Just spent half an hour trying to access Books 24x7 then found this post which seems to imply that the service is no longer available. I found this to be one of the most valuable resources the IET has to offer and had many books on my virtual shelf which I refered to. Am extremely disappointed that this has been dropped without any apparent communication with members who use and rely on this service.
Children
No Data