This discussion is locked.
You cannot post a reply to this discussion. If you have a question start a new discussion

Hertfordshire Engineers Luncheon Club

If you live in the Herts & Beds area you may be interested in joining the Hertfordshire Engineers Luncheon Club - check them out by clicking here ...
Parents
  • Hi 

i must admit this is the first I have heard of this group even though I live in Hertfordshire.  I did however pick up on your point about HTTPS. There is a growing amount of support that I fully support which says ALL website sites should move to a secure connection ana as the IET I think we should really be leading the way in this.

There are now a number of ways that you can even obtain free SSL cetficates and which can be automatically renewed.

Thanks

Nick
  • Hi 

i must admit this is the first I have heard of this group even though I live in Hertfordshire.  I did however pick up on your point about HTTPS. There is a growing amount of support that I fully support which says ALL website sites should move to a secure connection ana as the IET I think we should really be leading the way in this.

There are now a number of ways that you can even obtain free SSL cetficates and which can be automatically renewed.

Thanks

Nick
Children
No Data