This discussion is locked.
You cannot post a reply to this discussion. If you have a question start a new discussion

Introduce yourself

New to the Healthcare Technologies online network? What made you join? How are you involved in the area of Healthcare Technologies? Introduce yourself here!
Parents
  • Hi Scott,

Thanks for taking the time to introduce yourself. Security in E-Health is definitely a subject which keeps cropping up again and again and I'm sure it will be around for some time! While we tend to touch upon it within our events we haven't actually run an event solely based on this topic. Do you think there might be an appetite from our wider community for something on this? It would be great to hear your thoughts! Please feel free to respond here or to email me - ghadley@theiet.org.

Many thanks,

Gemma
  • Hi Scott,

Thanks for taking the time to introduce yourself. Security in E-Health is definitely a subject which keeps cropping up again and again and I'm sure it will be around for some time! While we tend to touch upon it within our events we haven't actually run an event solely based on this topic. Do you think there might be an appetite from our wider community for something on this? It would be great to hear your thoughts! Please feel free to respond here or to email me - ghadley@theiet.org.

Many thanks,

Gemma
Children
No Data