This discussion is locked.
You cannot post a reply to this discussion. If you have a question start a new discussion

Introduce yourself

New to the Power Systems and Equipment online network? What made you join? How are you involved in the area of Power Systems and Equipment? Introduce yourself here!
Parents

• my name is Stewart from UK, currently registered as EngTech from my trade days as and installation technician ( part comms installation {fibre/data comms/coax/telephone systems} / part electrical installation, testing, design).

i wanted to progress to  IEng so I completed a FdEng Electrical Power Engineering (distribution) degree in July and have now just started the final modules to top-up to a BEng Professional Engineering (Power Systems) degree. my main aim at the moment is to learn, gain knowledge and experience to one day become an Authorising Engineer (+ CEng).

I have joined a lot of communities on here related to the power / electrical / energy industries to try and learn and to meet new people who like to share knowledge. 

• my name is Stewart from UK, currently registered as EngTech from my trade days as and installation technician ( part comms installation {fibre/data comms/coax/telephone systems} / part electrical installation, testing, design).

i wanted to progress to  IEng so I completed a FdEng Electrical Power Engineering (distribution) degree in July and have now just started the final modules to top-up to a BEng Professional Engineering (Power Systems) degree. my main aim at the moment is to learn, gain knowledge and experience to one day become an Authorising Engineer (+ CEng).

I have joined a lot of communities on here related to the power / electrical / energy industries to try and learn and to meet new people who like to share knowledge. 
Children
No Data