This discussion is locked.
You cannot post a reply to this discussion. If you have a question start a new discussion

Introduce yourself

New to the Power Systems and Equipment online network? What made you join? How are you involved in the area of Power Systems and Equipment? Introduce yourself here!
Parents
  • Former Community Member
    0 Former Community Member
    Hi,

My name is Geoff MacAngus-Gerrard.  I've just finished revising my book Offshore Electrical Engineering Manual, which is due for publication by Elsevier in October.  I have really decided to retire now as I will be 70 in October, but I'd like to keep in touch with the Power Engineering community as long as I'm able.   Currently I'm downsizing to a more manageable house, which goes very much against my hoarding nature.

I wish you all joy and success with your careers and also hope you might purchase my book!

Best Wishes

Geoff
  • Former Community Member
    0 Former Community Member
    Hi,

My name is Geoff MacAngus-Gerrard.  I've just finished revising my book Offshore Electrical Engineering Manual, which is due for publication by Elsevier in October.  I have really decided to retire now as I will be 70 in October, but I'd like to keep in touch with the Power Engineering community as long as I'm able.   Currently I'm downsizing to a more manageable house, which goes very much against my hoarding nature.

I wish you all joy and success with your careers and also hope you might purchase my book!

Best Wishes

Geoff
Children
No Data