This discussion is locked.
You cannot post a reply to this discussion. If you have a question start a new discussion

Introduce yourself

New to the Power Systems and Equipment online network? What made you join? How are you involved in the area of Power Systems and Equipment? Introduce yourself here!
Parents
  • I am Dr. Suresh Vishwakarma from Vancouver, Canada. I am an energy sector professional with above-30 years’ professional experience at executive positions in a multicultural environment. I have a degree in electrical engineering, MBA, and PhD in Management (Power). I am a registered Professional Engineer in British Columbia province of Canada. I am also a registered Chartered Engineer with the Engineering Council of UK. I am an IET member for more than 15 years. 

I have held senior engineering and managerial positions in public utility companies in Canada, Seychelles, and India since 1988. I am currently a Senior Electrical Engineer, working for BC Hydro in Vancouver. I have authored 30 conference papers and journal publications on technical and management topics. I have presented papers at international conferences held in America, Canada, the UK, and many African countries.

I am an elected member of Communities Committee Americas (2018-2021). I am also the Vice-Chairman of Chartered Engineers Pacific (formerly Western Canada Group of Chartered Engineers) LN in Vancouver. I am the IET Representative for Western Canada for the past two years. I have been appointed IET's International Professional Registration Advisor in 2018.

My areas of expertise include - electricity transmission and distribution, customer services, and manpower training in utility companies.
  • I am Dr. Suresh Vishwakarma from Vancouver, Canada. I am an energy sector professional with above-30 years’ professional experience at executive positions in a multicultural environment. I have a degree in electrical engineering, MBA, and PhD in Management (Power). I am a registered Professional Engineer in British Columbia province of Canada. I am also a registered Chartered Engineer with the Engineering Council of UK. I am an IET member for more than 15 years. 

I have held senior engineering and managerial positions in public utility companies in Canada, Seychelles, and India since 1988. I am currently a Senior Electrical Engineer, working for BC Hydro in Vancouver. I have authored 30 conference papers and journal publications on technical and management topics. I have presented papers at international conferences held in America, Canada, the UK, and many African countries.

I am an elected member of Communities Committee Americas (2018-2021). I am also the Vice-Chairman of Chartered Engineers Pacific (formerly Western Canada Group of Chartered Engineers) LN in Vancouver. I am the IET Representative for Western Canada for the past two years. I have been appointed IET's International Professional Registration Advisor in 2018.

My areas of expertise include - electricity transmission and distribution, customer services, and manpower training in utility companies.
Children
No Data