This discussion is locked.
You cannot post a reply to this discussion. If you have a question start a new discussion

What's your favourite (or least favourite) Bond gadget?

Today (October 5th) is Global James Bond day so this resident James Bond fan couldn't let it pass without mention... wink 

Over the years there have been countless gadgets invented by Q which are often used in the field by 007. But which is your favourite and which one really makes you scoff with disbelief as it would never have worked? 

Parents
  • Joanne! surprise

I've seen quite a few of them but my memory is sketchy on the gadgets. I quite like the laser watch and the cars are great but from a more practical point of view I really liked the 'Aston Martin Field Medical Kit' which enabled Bond to save himself after drinking poison.

As for how many are plausible, there's an interesting article here: James Bond 007: 7 Bond gadgets
  • Joanne! surprise

I've seen quite a few of them but my memory is sketchy on the gadgets. I quite like the laser watch and the cars are great but from a more practical point of view I really liked the 'Aston Martin Field Medical Kit' which enabled Bond to save himself after drinking poison.

As for how many are plausible, there's an interesting article here: James Bond 007: 7 Bond gadgets
Children
No Data