This discussion is locked.
You cannot post a reply to this discussion. If you have a question start a new discussion

What's your favourite (or least favourite) Bond gadget?

Today (October 5th) is Global James Bond day so this resident James Bond fan couldn't let it pass without mention... wink 

Over the years there have been countless gadgets invented by Q which are often used in the field by 007. But which is your favourite and which one really makes you scoff with disbelief as it would never have worked? 

Parents
  • I'm speechless Joanne!  surprise  How can you have never seen a James Bond film? 

Actually there are many of the gadgets that have become mainstream. In 'From Russia with Love' (1963) we see one of the first 'car phones' and I believe he had a pager too which was very uncommon back in the day. Even the vehicle trackers are mainstream nowadays...

I think my personal favourite has got to be Little Nellie from You Only Live Twice (1967)... wink
  • I'm speechless Joanne!  surprise  How can you have never seen a James Bond film? 

Actually there are many of the gadgets that have become mainstream. In 'From Russia with Love' (1963) we see one of the first 'car phones' and I believe he had a pager too which was very uncommon back in the day. Even the vehicle trackers are mainstream nowadays...

I think my personal favourite has got to be Little Nellie from You Only Live Twice (1967)... wink
Children
No Data