This discussion is locked.
You cannot post a reply to this discussion. If you have a question start a new discussion

Welcome and Introduce Yourself

Welcome to the Electromagnetics network discussion page on Engineering Communities!
This is a thread to introduce yourself to your fellow network members. We’d love to hear more about you so here are a few questions to start you off - feel free to answer all, none or add your own!

Name:
Brief career history:
What interests you about Electromagnetics:
Other interests:

Parents
  • Former Community Member
    0 Former Community Member
    Hi, my name is Steve Frankland and I'm a principal RF engineer with 25+ years in the mobile phone industry (since the very beginning). 

I'm now a very mature full-time student again, embarking on my post graduate PhD in multi-physics, looking at 5G antenna issues in mm uWave.
    I'll be bringing years of real world experience to the rarefied air of academia and pass on essential truths to the next generation of engineers and researchers.

I aim to have fun, look for those golden nuggets of knowledge and not to take things so seriously 

Steve

• Former Community Member
    0 Former Community Member
    Hi, my name is Steve Frankland and I'm a principal RF engineer with 25+ years in the mobile phone industry (since the very beginning). 

I'm now a very mature full-time student again, embarking on my post graduate PhD in multi-physics, looking at 5G antenna issues in mm uWave.
    I'll be bringing years of real world experience to the rarefied air of academia and pass on essential truths to the next generation of engineers and researchers.

I aim to have fun, look for those golden nuggets of knowledge and not to take things so seriously 

Steve

Children
No Data