This discussion is locked.
You cannot post a reply to this discussion. If you have a question start a new discussion

Safety conferences, any recommendations ?

Do you have any recommendations for safety conferences that are happening in 2017?  Is there a conference that you attend every year that is the 'must attend' event for you?

Any recommendations that can  be made to the members of the IET FS TPN community?
Parents
  • I'm assuming we don't need to mention SCCS or other IET run events?

Although not being JUST about Functional Safety, the following may be of interest to some people:

1. Device Developer Conference (26th/27th April 2017, Camberidge)

www.device-developer-conference.co.uk/
      Cancelled.

• VDA QMC Automotive Sys (19th-21st June 2017, Berlin)

vda-qmc.de/.../

As per its title, very much an automotive-focussed conference, with ISO26262, MISRA and J3061 big topics.

• Vector UK Functional Safety Conference (27th/28th September 2017, Solihull)

vector.com/vu_conference_en.html

Although Day 1 tends to be a bit of a Vector sale pitch, Day 2 is more about the technology and developments.  As with many "safety" events, now also shifting into security.

• High Integrity Software (17th October 2017, Bristol)

http://his-2016.co.uk/

Despite the title, not just about software...

Note: I've been a speaker at all of these in recent years, and may well be again in 2017...
  • I'm assuming we don't need to mention SCCS or other IET run events?

Although not being JUST about Functional Safety, the following may be of interest to some people:

1. Device Developer Conference (26th/27th April 2017, Camberidge)

www.device-developer-conference.co.uk/
      Cancelled.

• VDA QMC Automotive Sys (19th-21st June 2017, Berlin)

vda-qmc.de/.../

As per its title, very much an automotive-focussed conference, with ISO26262, MISRA and J3061 big topics.

• Vector UK Functional Safety Conference (27th/28th September 2017, Solihull)

vector.com/vu_conference_en.html

Although Day 1 tends to be a bit of a Vector sale pitch, Day 2 is more about the technology and developments.  As with many "safety" events, now also shifting into security.

• High Integrity Software (17th October 2017, Bristol)

http://his-2016.co.uk/

Despite the title, not just about software...

Note: I've been a speaker at all of these in recent years, and may well be again in 2017...
Children
No Data