This discussion is locked.
You cannot post a reply to this discussion. If you have a question start a new discussion

Welcome and Introduce Yourself

Welcome to the RF and Microwave Technology Network discussion page on Engineering Communities!

This is a thread to introduce yourself to your fellow network members. We’d love to hear more about you so here are a few questions to start you off - feel free to answer all, none or add your own!

Name:
Brief career history:
What interests you about RF and Microwaves:
Other interests:

Parents
  • Former Community Member
    0 Former Community Member

Natalia D'Lima:

Welcome to all the new members to the RF and Microwave community!! 

Shaun Preston
    Jonathan Rowen
    Emmanouil Mylonakis
    Paul Darlington
    Michael Bull
    Xavier Priem
    Elena Alexi
    Konstantinos Voulgaris
    Andy Sutton
    Brian Mason
    PRADEEP Bhardwaj
    Gurjit Gill
    Martin Stone
    Guido Onyebuchi Unichi

9f05dd93137283130d1468ab0996999e-huge-welcome-image-9.jpg

Hello everyone,

I'm Guido Unichi, I'm a fresh electronics engineering graduate. Since I was 8 I had a strong passion for technology and innovation and that same passion is what drives my motivation to discover and learn new things in the present moment. 

In the past 2 years my focus has been in telecommunications, more precisely in RF & Microwave applications, before then, my interest has always been microelectronics that I still deeply appreciate, but lately I'm getting more satisfaction working on projects related to 5G, the projects that I'm involved in are regarding the creation of battery-less devices that use RF Energy Harvesting to operate constantly in presence of electromagnetic signal giving the option of storing this electric energy in super capacitors.

Currently I'm working as a technology analyst at DigitalUk, a broadcast company responsible of the maintenance and development of the freeview DTT platform in UK.

Thanks

• Former Community Member
    0 Former Community Member

Natalia D'Lima:

Welcome to all the new members to the RF and Microwave community!! 

Shaun Preston
    Jonathan Rowen
    Emmanouil Mylonakis
    Paul Darlington
    Michael Bull
    Xavier Priem
    Elena Alexi
    Konstantinos Voulgaris
    Andy Sutton
    Brian Mason
    PRADEEP Bhardwaj
    Gurjit Gill
    Martin Stone
    Guido Onyebuchi Unichi

9f05dd93137283130d1468ab0996999e-huge-welcome-image-9.jpg

Hello everyone,

I'm Guido Unichi, I'm a fresh electronics engineering graduate. Since I was 8 I had a strong passion for technology and innovation and that same passion is what drives my motivation to discover and learn new things in the present moment. 

In the past 2 years my focus has been in telecommunications, more precisely in RF & Microwave applications, before then, my interest has always been microelectronics that I still deeply appreciate, but lately I'm getting more satisfaction working on projects related to 5G, the projects that I'm involved in are regarding the creation of battery-less devices that use RF Energy Harvesting to operate constantly in presence of electromagnetic signal giving the option of storing this electric energy in super capacitors.

Currently I'm working as a technology analyst at DigitalUk, a broadcast company responsible of the maintenance and development of the freeview DTT platform in UK.

Thanks

Children
No Data