This discussion is locked.
You cannot post a reply to this discussion. If you have a question start a new discussion

Welcome and Introduce Yourself

Welcome to the Aerospace discussion page on Engineering Communities!

This is a thread to introduce yourself to your fellow network members. We’d love to hear more about you so here are a few questions to start you off:

Name:
Brief career history:
What interests you about Aerospace
Other interests:

Parents
  • Former Community Member
    0 Former Community Member
    Hello everyone! My name is Nektarios Karanikas and I am glad to be member of this very active and future-looking group, and especially being an executive member of the TPN!

Few words about myself: Since 2014 I have apointed as Associate Professor of Safety and Human Factors at the Aviation Academy of the Amsterdam University of Applied Sciences. I studied MSc Human Factors and Safety Assessment in Aeronautics at Cranfield University (UK) and I was awarded my doctorate in Safety and Quality Management from Middlesex University (UK). I graduated from the Hellenic Air Force Academy as aeronautical engineer, worked for 18 years as military officer at the Hellenic Air Force and resigned in 2014 with the rank of Lt. Colonel. There, I served in various positions related to maintenance and quality management and accident investigation, and I was lecturer and instructor for safety and human factors courses. I hold engineering, human factors, project management, and safety management professional qualifications and I have been member of various European and international associations.

Cyber security is not the field of my expertise, but I think that in our modern wireless and complex systems, we need an integrated approach to safety & security.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Greetings

Nektarios

• Former Community Member
    0 Former Community Member
    Hello everyone! My name is Nektarios Karanikas and I am glad to be member of this very active and future-looking group, and especially being an executive member of the TPN!

Few words about myself: Since 2014 I have apointed as Associate Professor of Safety and Human Factors at the Aviation Academy of the Amsterdam University of Applied Sciences. I studied MSc Human Factors and Safety Assessment in Aeronautics at Cranfield University (UK) and I was awarded my doctorate in Safety and Quality Management from Middlesex University (UK). I graduated from the Hellenic Air Force Academy as aeronautical engineer, worked for 18 years as military officer at the Hellenic Air Force and resigned in 2014 with the rank of Lt. Colonel. There, I served in various positions related to maintenance and quality management and accident investigation, and I was lecturer and instructor for safety and human factors courses. I hold engineering, human factors, project management, and safety management professional qualifications and I have been member of various European and international associations.

Cyber security is not the field of my expertise, but I think that in our modern wireless and complex systems, we need an integrated approach to safety & security.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Greetings

Nektarios

Children
No Data