This discussion is locked.
You cannot post a reply to this discussion. If you have a question start a new discussion

Welcome and Introduce Yourself

Welcome to the Aerospace discussion page on Engineering Communities!

This is a thread to introduce yourself to your fellow network members. We’d love to hear more about you so here are a few questions to start you off:

Name:
Brief career history:
What interests you about Aerospace
Other interests:

Parents
  • Hello there! I'm Temoc Rodriguez and just rediscovered the features in the IET website despite being a member for approx. 17 years. My background is in electronics design and i have a B.Sc (Monterrey Tech), M.Eng (McGill). and PhD (Cambridge). My early career life focused on power conversion and instrumentation design for industrial applications. And for the last 5 years I've been working in the design of electronic control units for aeroplanes. I am hoping to get more involved with IET and other aerospace institutions to start to influence decision making and regulations that heavily influence how we go about designing aeroplanes. 

Outside work I love spending time outdoors with the family. We are keen campers, trekkers, and sailors!
  • Hello there! I'm Temoc Rodriguez and just rediscovered the features in the IET website despite being a member for approx. 17 years. My background is in electronics design and i have a B.Sc (Monterrey Tech), M.Eng (McGill). and PhD (Cambridge). My early career life focused on power conversion and instrumentation design for industrial applications. And for the last 5 years I've been working in the design of electronic control units for aeroplanes. I am hoping to get more involved with IET and other aerospace institutions to start to influence decision making and regulations that heavily influence how we go about designing aeroplanes. 

Outside work I love spending time outdoors with the family. We are keen campers, trekkers, and sailors!
Children
No Data