This discussion is locked.
You cannot post a reply to this discussion. If you have a question start a new discussion

Welcome and Introduce Yourself

Welcome to the ARTS discussion page on Engineering Communities!

This is a thread to introduce yourself to your fellow network members. We’d love to hear more about you so here are a few questions to start you off:

Name:
Brief career history:
What interests you about automotive and road transport systems engineering
Other interests:

Parents
  • Former Community Member
    0 Former Community Member
    Hi Everyone

As suggested, thought I would (re-)introduce myself.  I am Peter Bell.  I have worked in automative and road ITS for many years.  About nine years ago I joined Trapeze, where I am currently UK CTO.  Trapeze provide systems to help provide local public transport as efficiently as possible.

I have been involved in the TPN ARTS Community off-and-on for over 15 years.  After completing my stint as Chair I stepped down a few years ago.  With a change in responsibilities in Trapeze, I have again the time to support the TPN ARTS so you will be seeing me more often at our events.

Thanks

Peter.

• Former Community Member
    0 Former Community Member
    Hi Everyone

As suggested, thought I would (re-)introduce myself.  I am Peter Bell.  I have worked in automative and road ITS for many years.  About nine years ago I joined Trapeze, where I am currently UK CTO.  Trapeze provide systems to help provide local public transport as efficiently as possible.

I have been involved in the TPN ARTS Community off-and-on for over 15 years.  After completing my stint as Chair I stepped down a few years ago.  With a change in responsibilities in Trapeze, I have again the time to support the TPN ARTS so you will be seeing me more often at our events.

Thanks

Peter.

Children
No Data