This discussion is locked.
You cannot post a reply to this discussion. If you have a question start a new discussion

Welcome and Introduce Yourself

Welcome to the ARTS discussion page on Engineering Communities!

This is a thread to introduce yourself to your fellow network members. We’d love to hear more about you so here are a few questions to start you off:

Name:
Brief career history:
What interests you about automotive and road transport systems engineering
Other interests:

Parents
  • Former Community Member
    0 Former Community Member
    Hello,

I am Femi Christopher Odetokun, an Engineering Superintendent in Gulftainer Company Ltd. I am really glad to join the community of innovative thinkers, technological explorers and researchers whose efforts and drives are to bring about technological advancement for the betterment of our community. I am full of enthusiasm to follow through all series of ideas  and research results from technological guru of this great community.

Thanks
  • Former Community Member
    0 Former Community Member
    Hello,

I am Femi Christopher Odetokun, an Engineering Superintendent in Gulftainer Company Ltd. I am really glad to join the community of innovative thinkers, technological explorers and researchers whose efforts and drives are to bring about technological advancement for the betterment of our community. I am full of enthusiasm to follow through all series of ideas  and research results from technological guru of this great community.

Thanks
Children
No Data