This discussion is locked.
You cannot post a reply to this discussion. If you have a question start a new discussion

THIS NUCLEAR-POWERED SUPERSONIC AIRLINER CONCEPT IS A BEAUTIFUL DREAM

Skies are big and empty. What is stopping us from filling them with massive, supersonic, nuclear-powered jetliners?
Well, other than physics, regulations, a lack of market need, and common sense — almost nothing!
Parents
  • Something that flies at Mach3 would be brilliant, it would certainly speed up the current 24 hours it takes to get to Australia, although I suspect that if an aircraft like this ever did become a reality, the fares would put it beyond the reach of the majority of the population.  I'd like to see some feedback on this concept from some of our Aerospace community members as to what their thoughts are on the concept.
  • Something that flies at Mach3 would be brilliant, it would certainly speed up the current 24 hours it takes to get to Australia, although I suspect that if an aircraft like this ever did become a reality, the fares would put it beyond the reach of the majority of the population.  I'd like to see some feedback on this concept from some of our Aerospace community members as to what their thoughts are on the concept.
Children
No Data