This discussion is locked.
You cannot post a reply to this discussion. If you have a question start a new discussion

City and Guilds MCGI

Former Community Member
Former Community Member

Parents
  • Moshe,

I am sorry for resurrecting this thread.

I had been interested find out how to achieve LGCI, GCGI and MCGI (the Professional recognition awards) 

So two year ago,  I visited the only local centre to inquire. I even wrote to CGI UK who conveniently referred me to the local centre. I have not heard from them ever since. Every time i visited them,  they'd say they had not heard from the CGI HQ. I gave up. I stopped visiting them. 

On paper, I thought professional recognition awards looked straight forward.  Isn't that the case?

Is there another way?

How did you do it? 

• Moshe,

I am sorry for resurrecting this thread.

I had been interested find out how to achieve LGCI, GCGI and MCGI (the Professional recognition awards) 

So two year ago,  I visited the only local centre to inquire. I even wrote to CGI UK who conveniently referred me to the local centre. I have not heard from them ever since. Every time i visited them,  they'd say they had not heard from the CGI HQ. I gave up. I stopped visiting them. 

On paper, I thought professional recognition awards looked straight forward.  Isn't that the case?

Is there another way?

How did you do it? 

Children
No Data