This discussion is locked.
You cannot post a reply to this discussion. If you have a question start a new discussion

City and Guilds MCGI

Former Community Member
Former Community Member

Parents
  • Moshe, hello from Kenya,

Thank you for your insights.

I have tried to communicate with C&G. In fact, I sent out an email yesterday. 

I do hold locally accredited BSc (Electrical and Electronics Eng.). I wanted to start from GCGI and move to MCGI professional recognition awards. I thought it would be a good alternative to validate my experience. I am really interested in MCGI PRA because it's universally recognizable. 
    I do not know of any approved centres or whether any allows assessment by correspondence/ online.

I am aware of the MOOCs and edX is a welcomed addition. Future Learn is a favourite of mine . Recently, they introduced programmes costing GBP 250 per assessment. The courses are also free. A statement of participation costs 34 pounds.

I would appreciate comments by those who have attained GCGI or MCGI in the 'professional recognition awards' era (post 2013).

Thanks

• Moshe, hello from Kenya,

Thank you for your insights.

I have tried to communicate with C&G. In fact, I sent out an email yesterday. 

I do hold locally accredited BSc (Electrical and Electronics Eng.). I wanted to start from GCGI and move to MCGI professional recognition awards. I thought it would be a good alternative to validate my experience. I am really interested in MCGI PRA because it's universally recognizable. 
    I do not know of any approved centres or whether any allows assessment by correspondence/ online.

I am aware of the MOOCs and edX is a welcomed addition. Future Learn is a favourite of mine . Recently, they introduced programmes costing GBP 250 per assessment. The courses are also free. A statement of participation costs 34 pounds.

I would appreciate comments by those who have attained GCGI or MCGI in the 'professional recognition awards' era (post 2013).

Thanks

Children
No Data