This discussion is locked.
You cannot post a reply to this discussion. If you have a question start a new discussion

City and Guilds MCGI

Former Community Member
Former Community Member

Parents
  • Thank you for highlighting changes in the CGLI’s senior award arrangements.  I tried to find answers on their website, but discovered, as you have, that you are directed to a Centre.  I asked through the help link how one finds out how to apply for one of the Senior Awards and the reply came (within an hour), copied below.

The key webpage in their email is aimed at Centres or potential Centres, not from the perspective of the candidate (“learner” in CGLI-speak).  The document that they sent me is accessible on their website at: (cdn.cityandguilds.com/.../9200_Information_Pack_v3.pdf)

Also, the recommended route (in the email below) to contact Centre is not customer-friendly.

I have drawn these issues to CGLI’s attention, but you may wish to explore either the email address or telephone routes to find answers to your questions.  If your local Centre has not replied to your query, you should draw this to CGLI’s attention too.  

...........................................................................................................

“Thank you for contacting Customer Services at City & Guilds, Learnersupport@cityandguilds.com >

Using our website go to the following link:

www.cityandguilds.com/.../9200-professional-recognition-awards 

The centres will be able to provide you with information on the qualifications, fees, duration and availability.

Once you are on the above page, please use the postcode search to obtain a list of approved City & Guilds centres within a 50 mile radius that are approved to provide this qualification.

You can then use any search engine, e.g. Google or Bing, to find the centre's contact details.

I have also attached the factsheet for this qualification.

Should you require any further assistance please do not hesitate to contact the Customer Services team on 0844 543 0033 and select option 3

Good luck with your studies!

Yours Sincerely 

Customer Services

City & Guilds

Tel: 0844 543 0000 Fax: 0207 294 2413

Calls to our 0844 numbers cost 5 pence per minute plus your telephone company access charge” 

........................................................................................................

Good hunting - Barry Brooks FCGI

• Thank you for highlighting changes in the CGLI’s senior award arrangements.  I tried to find answers on their website, but discovered, as you have, that you are directed to a Centre.  I asked through the help link how one finds out how to apply for one of the Senior Awards and the reply came (within an hour), copied below.

The key webpage in their email is aimed at Centres or potential Centres, not from the perspective of the candidate (“learner” in CGLI-speak).  The document that they sent me is accessible on their website at: (cdn.cityandguilds.com/.../9200_Information_Pack_v3.pdf)

Also, the recommended route (in the email below) to contact Centre is not customer-friendly.

I have drawn these issues to CGLI’s attention, but you may wish to explore either the email address or telephone routes to find answers to your questions.  If your local Centre has not replied to your query, you should draw this to CGLI’s attention too.  

...........................................................................................................

“Thank you for contacting Customer Services at City & Guilds, Learnersupport@cityandguilds.com >

Using our website go to the following link:

www.cityandguilds.com/.../9200-professional-recognition-awards 

The centres will be able to provide you with information on the qualifications, fees, duration and availability.

Once you are on the above page, please use the postcode search to obtain a list of approved City & Guilds centres within a 50 mile radius that are approved to provide this qualification.

You can then use any search engine, e.g. Google or Bing, to find the centre's contact details.

I have also attached the factsheet for this qualification.

Should you require any further assistance please do not hesitate to contact the Customer Services team on 0844 543 0033 and select option 3

Good luck with your studies!

Yours Sincerely 

Customer Services

City & Guilds

Tel: 0844 543 0000 Fax: 0207 294 2413

Calls to our 0844 numbers cost 5 pence per minute plus your telephone company access charge” 

........................................................................................................

Good hunting - Barry Brooks FCGI

Children
No Data