This discussion is locked.
You cannot post a reply to this discussion. If you have a question start a new discussion

Autonomous Cars - the future?

Re. the cartoon in the New Yorker magazine, do you think could this be a reality?
Parents
  • One would have thought that modern social media would have facilitated the management of lift sharing. "I want to go from A to B at about this time". Nothing seems to have achieved critical mass.

As to autonomous cars, I would envisage a range of vehicle sizes, from people carrier to the little Smart variety, and maybe a van when you are moving house. If you've a family of five, the appropriate size car turns up at the appointed time.
  • One would have thought that modern social media would have facilitated the management of lift sharing. "I want to go from A to B at about this time". Nothing seems to have achieved critical mass.

As to autonomous cars, I would envisage a range of vehicle sizes, from people carrier to the little Smart variety, and maybe a van when you are moving house. If you've a family of five, the appropriate size car turns up at the appointed time.
Children
No Data