This discussion is locked.
You cannot post a reply to this discussion. If you have a question start a new discussion

Experience & Qualifications

I have been an Engineer for many years, working in a wide variety of industries.

Having done an engineering apprenticeship and various other training courses, I have gained a lot of experience in many engineering disciplines. I don't have a degree but with the knowledge I have accumulated over the years, I think would be on par with the knowledge gained with a degree.

What do you think?
Parents
  • Chris, your experience and your drive is what makes you an Engineer. As they say, "The journey of a 1000 miles begins with a Single step". I believe your have taken those steps, you just need to keep going forward. If you can prove and show your competence to the Engineering council you can surely become a qualified and recognized Engineer. I wish you the best of luck. 

Regards,

Omar
  • Chris, your experience and your drive is what makes you an Engineer. As they say, "The journey of a 1000 miles begins with a Single step". I believe your have taken those steps, you just need to keep going forward. If you can prove and show your competence to the Engineering council you can surely become a qualified and recognized Engineer. I wish you the best of luck. 

Regards,

Omar
Children
No Data