This discussion is locked.
You cannot post a reply to this discussion. If you have a question start a new discussion

Introduce yourself

Let us know who you are,what you do and what you would like to see the network organise in terms of activities.
Parents
  • Hi Joanne,

I am Issac, a CEng MIET, working in Texas Instruments (HK) Ltd as a World-wide Marketing Engineer. I served IET since I was a student 20 years ago and was a Council member from 2008 to 2011. Recently, I took a joint CUHK-CIMA programme (joined as CIMA student) and got Advanced Diploma in Management Accounting equivalent qualification (exempted E2, F2 and P2). I found your TPN interesting as I did not hear much about Cost engineering elsewhere before. I would like to know more about this special TPN and I believe the best way is to get involve in the TPN.

In terms of activities, I would like to know if your TPN has webinar or regular technical seminar talking on the concept of project costing and risk management. And I would also interested if you have any plan to get more awareness internationally?

Best Regards,

Issac.
  • Hi Joanne,

I am Issac, a CEng MIET, working in Texas Instruments (HK) Ltd as a World-wide Marketing Engineer. I served IET since I was a student 20 years ago and was a Council member from 2008 to 2011. Recently, I took a joint CUHK-CIMA programme (joined as CIMA student) and got Advanced Diploma in Management Accounting equivalent qualification (exempted E2, F2 and P2). I found your TPN interesting as I did not hear much about Cost engineering elsewhere before. I would like to know more about this special TPN and I believe the best way is to get involve in the TPN.

In terms of activities, I would like to know if your TPN has webinar or regular technical seminar talking on the concept of project costing and risk management. And I would also interested if you have any plan to get more awareness internationally?

Best Regards,

Issac.
Children
No Data