This discussion is locked.
You cannot post a reply to this discussion. If you have a question start a new discussion

Curing disease with electronic intervention - possible?

I initially posted this query in the 'Ask an Expert' section and it was suggested I post over here, so here goes.

An acquaintance is convinced that his cancer has been cured by a device called a 'Rife machine': http://www.spooky2.com/ As far as I can tell from my online searches, there is no recogniseable scientific, reproducible research into the relevant biological responses to electromagnetic stimulation at various frequencies, other than those looking for adverse effects such as those feared in the early days of mobile phone use.

I want to be supportive of him and his new-found enthusiasm, but my concern is that the device is purely a form of placebo generator (it's complicated, it's electronic, and 'the authorities' want to suppress reports of its usefulness). Is anybody aware of a possible mechanism by which this device could, albeit indavertently, provide positive therapeutic effects?

Joan
Parents
  • Hi Joan

I know John White the creator of the Spooky2 technology. He came up against the mighty impenetrable wall that keeps mainstream medicine in the early 19th century. I say 19th century because they are alchemists and the antibiotics were an accidental discovery. John's philosophy is to create cheap equipment that anybody can try for themselves to circumvent the block imposed by mainstream medicine. There are many cures coming from Electrotherapy devices as stated on the Spooky2 forum and as I have found for myself. I shall post some information later today about what I have been doing. Unfortunately there are many fools that muddy the waters and just want to make up things to sell their equipment or make money out of using Spooky equipment to treat people. Electrotherapy was essentially started by Tesla & Lakhowsky at the beginning of the 20th century and one should ask would Tesla waste his time designing machines if they didn't work. Rife carried on from them and with his microscope could see the effects of electrical signals on pathogens. Why the cure for all diseases has been ignored for over a century is unbelievable but then we have had physicians for 2000 years or more and look how long it took to discover antibiotics.
  • Hi Joan

I know John White the creator of the Spooky2 technology. He came up against the mighty impenetrable wall that keeps mainstream medicine in the early 19th century. I say 19th century because they are alchemists and the antibiotics were an accidental discovery. John's philosophy is to create cheap equipment that anybody can try for themselves to circumvent the block imposed by mainstream medicine. There are many cures coming from Electrotherapy devices as stated on the Spooky2 forum and as I have found for myself. I shall post some information later today about what I have been doing. Unfortunately there are many fools that muddy the waters and just want to make up things to sell their equipment or make money out of using Spooky equipment to treat people. Electrotherapy was essentially started by Tesla & Lakhowsky at the beginning of the 20th century and one should ask would Tesla waste his time designing machines if they didn't work. Rife carried on from them and with his microscope could see the effects of electrical signals on pathogens. Why the cure for all diseases has been ignored for over a century is unbelievable but then we have had physicians for 2000 years or more and look how long it took to discover antibiotics.
Children
No Data