This discussion is locked.
You cannot post a reply to this discussion. If you have a question start a new discussion

Machinery Functional Safety

Former Community Member
Former Community Member
Hello,

Wondering who here is involved with machinery functional safety and would be interested in discussing topics to do with this?

Regards,

Jon
Parents
  • Hi Jonathan, I dont check this TPN as often as I should so sorry about the delay. I'm frequently involved both in doing & reviewing fs safety cases and AM also on the BSI mirror committee on functional safety. Indeed I've just come back from attending my second meeting today!. Very happy to get involved with discussing etc

Being at the BSI meeings is very interesting to hear how things are developing  and having chance to interact with the process
  • Hi Jonathan, I dont check this TPN as often as I should so sorry about the delay. I'm frequently involved both in doing & reviewing fs safety cases and AM also on the BSI mirror committee on functional safety. Indeed I've just come back from attending my second meeting today!. Very happy to get involved with discussing etc

Being at the BSI meeings is very interesting to hear how things are developing  and having chance to interact with the process
Children
No Data