This discussion is locked.
You cannot post a reply to this discussion. If you have a question start a new discussion

The Society of Professional Engineers ' residual Members and Fellows are in the process to join the IET Membership : What do you think ?

Former Community Member
Former Community Member
dT1hSFIwY0Rvdkx6TmpMVzFoYVd4amIyMHRiSGho

This Society is being absorbed by the IET

professionalengineers-uk.org/
Parents
  • I am given to understand that the title has been transferred to Engineering Council and any residual assets donated to a STEM charity. I’m unsure why the former website redirects to IET, but would assume that this it was just considered more appropriate than an alternative PRI by whoever dealt with this.  

A quick web map search shows its former Head Office as a shed behind a farm in rural Essex. It may have had some legal legitimacy but clearly not much credibility. Please exercise due diligence when seeking qualifications or other forms of recognition.     
  • I am given to understand that the title has been transferred to Engineering Council and any residual assets donated to a STEM charity. I’m unsure why the former website redirects to IET, but would assume that this it was just considered more appropriate than an alternative PRI by whoever dealt with this.  

A quick web map search shows its former Head Office as a shed behind a farm in rural Essex. It may have had some legal legitimacy but clearly not much credibility. Please exercise due diligence when seeking qualifications or other forms of recognition.     
Children
No Data