This discussion is locked.
You cannot post a reply to this discussion. If you have a question start a new discussion

Ten most dangerous airports - or should that be the most challenging airports?

I came across the above video on YouTube. I remember watching a television programme a few years ago about the ten most dangerous airports in the world, but there seems to be some new ones in this video. 

Have you ever flown in or out of any of those shown in this video and if so does the video match your experiences?
Parents
  • I've just come across this item by the International Civil Aviation Organisation (ICAO) – which works in partnership with the international aviation community to improve safety, emphasising improving safety performance through standardisation, monitoring and implementation – they've just released their latest Safety Report that shows 2017 was the safest year ever on record for aviation. 

• I've just come across this item by the International Civil Aviation Organisation (ICAO) – which works in partnership with the international aviation community to improve safety, emphasising improving safety performance through standardisation, monitoring and implementation – they've just released their latest Safety Report that shows 2017 was the safest year ever on record for aviation. 

Children
No Data