This discussion is locked.
You cannot post a reply to this discussion. If you have a question start a new discussion

Closure of the Teacher Building

According to an email sent out yesterday, the IET is closing its permanent base in Scotland with no prospect of a direct replacement.
Parents
  • Former Community Member
    0 Former Community Member

Olivier Chaligne:

It is a little of a shame but we can still organise on our side. We could have a decentralised Scottish office.

Gareth I am at Napier in Edinburgh we have the Transport Research Institute based at the University as well as courses related to it.

We have lectures theaters on the different campuses. Merchiston is close to one of the stations or Sighthill which is on the outskirts and Craiglockhart somewhere in between.

I could talk to some people there if it something you would envisaged?

Olivier.

Thanks Olivier. I was sort of giving up hope. I hadn't been contacted by IET Scotland or the LN and had to go through our representative for the Americas. I wasn't very sucessful despite numerous enquiries and I apologise for not getting back, as your response was drowned out by the matter being discussed in this thread. Could we connect on Linkedin and discuss matters on there please?    www.linkedin.com/.../

• Former Community Member
    0 Former Community Member

Olivier Chaligne:

It is a little of a shame but we can still organise on our side. We could have a decentralised Scottish office.

Gareth I am at Napier in Edinburgh we have the Transport Research Institute based at the University as well as courses related to it.

We have lectures theaters on the different campuses. Merchiston is close to one of the stations or Sighthill which is on the outskirts and Craiglockhart somewhere in between.

I could talk to some people there if it something you would envisaged?

Olivier.

Thanks Olivier. I was sort of giving up hope. I hadn't been contacted by IET Scotland or the LN and had to go through our representative for the Americas. I wasn't very sucessful despite numerous enquiries and I apologise for not getting back, as your response was drowned out by the matter being discussed in this thread. Could we connect on Linkedin and discuss matters on there please?    www.linkedin.com/.../

Children
No Data