This discussion is locked.
You cannot post a reply to this discussion. If you have a question start a new discussion

EUR ING Application via 5.4b Special Cases

Hi All,

I had read through the EUR ING application guide and found on section 5.4b Special Cases as below:

"There are cases where the professional engineering performance required for registration has been developed on the basis of a type of education not covered by 5.3 and 5.4a). This case also applies for applicants whose education took place in the FEANI area (=FEANI member countries) but with programmes that are not listed in the FEANI INDEX. Nevertheless it is possible to consider such alternative routes. Very strict procedures, however, have then to be followed, (see 7.1), and the applicant must have at least 15 years of Professional Engineering Experience recognized by FEANI: 15E"

https://www.feani.org/sites/default/files/Guide_to_the_Register_FINAL_approved_GA_2013.pdf

Based on the above, possible for an IEng with more than 15 years of professional engineering experience to apply for this route? If yes, why EC / IET never promote this route for senior IEng?

Like to hear other opinion regarding this?

Thanks,
Parents
  • Former Community Member
    0 Former Community Member
    Ghosh Alasdair, that's a jolly impressive title you've got there. Think I'll have some of that myself, if you don't mind.

Mehmood Birdi........also etc. yeswink
  • Former Community Member
    0 Former Community Member
    Ghosh Alasdair, that's a jolly impressive title you've got there. Think I'll have some of that myself, if you don't mind.

Mehmood Birdi........also etc. yeswink
Children
No Data