This discussion is locked.
You cannot post a reply to this discussion. If you have a question start a new discussion

Does MIET and IEng pay back in saudi arabia and Dubai

Dear All,

One having MIET and IEng status can be registered with Saudi Council of Engineers.

Please advise.

Muhammad Ali
Parents
  • Dear Mr. Nauman,

I had been registered with Saudi Council of Engineers since 2016, And I have been working as Lead Electrical Engineer in Saudi Electricity Project. Anyone does not having Saudi Engineering council membership is not allowed to work as Engineer by Saudi Law. In August 2018 my registration expired. I applied for the renewal already but not approved because of requirement of Pakistan Engineering council membership which is definitely not awarded to to B Tech Hons Graduates + Diploma Holders. Officials of Saudi Engineering council are insisting that it is mandatory, please advise what shall I do?

Regards

Muhammad Ali
  • Dear Mr. Nauman,

I had been registered with Saudi Council of Engineers since 2016, And I have been working as Lead Electrical Engineer in Saudi Electricity Project. Anyone does not having Saudi Engineering council membership is not allowed to work as Engineer by Saudi Law. In August 2018 my registration expired. I applied for the renewal already but not approved because of requirement of Pakistan Engineering council membership which is definitely not awarded to to B Tech Hons Graduates + Diploma Holders. Officials of Saudi Engineering council are insisting that it is mandatory, please advise what shall I do?

Regards

Muhammad Ali
Children
No Data