This discussion is locked.
You cannot post a reply to this discussion. If you have a question start a new discussion

My CPD Return has been Not Reviewed

I got a really strange email from the IET today, saying:

It is our pleasure to confirm that your CPD Return has been Not Reviewed - Completed for Year: 2018

If you have any comments please direct them to  using Career Manager

There is some really odd wording in there.  I guess having your CPD return "Not Reviewed" is like the tax man not reviewing your tax return for the year - it's considered a good thing.  Something seems to have gone wrong with the next line, too.  It looks like there is supposed to be some contact information there, that somebody forgot to fill in.

I have seen phishing emails with better grammar than that.
Parents
  • I have abandoned my employer's "learning log" system and switched to Career Manager instead.  It's a pretty horrid system, but you can ignore most of it if you are just recording CPD.

It would be better if the IET's new Single Sign On system actually worked reliably, though.  I'm getting a bit fed up being redirected to a page telling me that I'm not authorised to access CM because I'm not logged in.  I can have two tabs open in the same browser.  One says it's logged in, the other says it's not.
  • I have abandoned my employer's "learning log" system and switched to Career Manager instead.  It's a pretty horrid system, but you can ignore most of it if you are just recording CPD.

It would be better if the IET's new Single Sign On system actually worked reliably, though.  I'm getting a bit fed up being redirected to a page telling me that I'm not authorised to access CM because I'm not logged in.  I can have two tabs open in the same browser.  One says it's logged in, the other says it's not.
Children
No Data