This discussion is locked.
You cannot post a reply to this discussion. If you have a question start a new discussion

IET Mentor

I am considering applying to be an IET Mentor and would be interested in hearing any feedback from those who are, or have been mentors.

Has it been a worthwhile experience?

How good is the training/support available? 

Any advice?

Thanks
Parents
  • Hi Weizhi Yao‍ 

If you follow the links on that page for the IET's Mentoring Service then you'll find the section where you can 'Apply for a Mentor' by downloading the application form and sending into the Mentoring team at the IET.  They will then match you up with someone suitable. 

However, I believe the IET's Mentoring Service is only available for IET Members and I can see that you are not a member of the IET as you don't have an IET member badge on your profile.  sad

• Hi Weizhi Yao‍ 

If you follow the links on that page for the IET's Mentoring Service then you'll find the section where you can 'Apply for a Mentor' by downloading the application form and sending into the Mentoring team at the IET.  They will then match you up with someone suitable. 

However, I believe the IET's Mentoring Service is only available for IET Members and I can see that you are not a member of the IET as you don't have an IET member badge on your profile.  sad

Children
No Data