This discussion is locked.
You cannot post a reply to this discussion. If you have a question start a new discussion

How to check the education criteria for Chartership (CEng) application?

Dear all,

I just joined in IET UK as MIET, but residing in Singapore, and would like to work toward CEng professional path.

However, I obtained my BEng (Hons) in Engineering (Electrical) from University of Malaya, Malaysia, with First Class honor result back in 2007. I did not pursue PHD study (eligible to study with 1st Class degree) due to personal matter, and started engineering works after graduation, until now, which already passed 11 years.

I was told I need a master degree in order to apply CEng, but not sure where the criteria was stated.

Can any of you enlighten me? I can be reached via whatapps +6597two two two395, if you wish to contact me directly.

TIA.

-Alex Quah
Parents
  • Alex,  I have now looked at your profile and see that you work for DnV-GL. As I have considerable experience in ship classification I would suggest if you don't have much luck with a PRA then drop me a line and I will see what I can do to help.

Best wishes,

Alasdair
  • Alex,  I have now looked at your profile and see that you work for DnV-GL. As I have considerable experience in ship classification I would suggest if you don't have much luck with a PRA then drop me a line and I will see what I can do to help.

Best wishes,

Alasdair
Children
No Data