This discussion is locked.
You cannot post a reply to this discussion. If you have a question start a new discussion

New Brand

Might as well be first in with the inevitable discussion!

Given that someone is always likely to state it; can I state (with tongue in check) that obviously the IEE Lion logo was much better cheekydevil

Although, purple (and various tones thereof) is one of my favoured colours.
Parents
  • Former Community Member
    0 Former Community Member
    Agreed, the "Lion rampant" was at least a logo.

The new clean lines look like something I designed as a 4 year old back in 1984.

It might have seemed futuristic, trendy and modern back then but its horribly outdated and cold now (despite being only its first day).

Was any feedback sought in advance of launch?

Surely there was a better option? - literally any other design would be more contemporary than the "purple diodes".

I doubt this design is down with the kids and it certainly isn't felt by any members I've spoken to about it.

• Former Community Member
    0 Former Community Member
    Agreed, the "Lion rampant" was at least a logo.

The new clean lines look like something I designed as a 4 year old back in 1984.

It might have seemed futuristic, trendy and modern back then but its horribly outdated and cold now (despite being only its first day).

Was any feedback sought in advance of launch?

Surely there was a better option? - literally any other design would be more contemporary than the "purple diodes".

I doubt this design is down with the kids and it certainly isn't felt by any members I've spoken to about it.

Children
No Data