This discussion is locked.
You cannot post a reply to this discussion. If you have a question start a new discussion

New Brand

Might as well be first in with the inevitable discussion!

Given that someone is always likely to state it; can I state (with tongue in check) that obviously the IEE Lion logo was much better cheekydevil

Although, purple (and various tones thereof) is one of my favoured colours.
Parents
  • No one ever likes new logos (well except marketing departments, graphic designers and sign makers).

Give it another 5 years there will probably be another different one in any case.  For those who really don't like the new logo; it could of been worse, they might have gone with Dogbert's coffee stain logo!

Personally I'm ok with it and I like the colour scheme.  The new front page looks a little cleaner too.  Is it my favorite logo? probably not.
  • No one ever likes new logos (well except marketing departments, graphic designers and sign makers).

Give it another 5 years there will probably be another different one in any case.  For those who really don't like the new logo; it could of been worse, they might have gone with Dogbert's coffee stain logo!

Personally I'm ok with it and I like the colour scheme.  The new front page looks a little cleaner too.  Is it my favorite logo? probably not.
Children
No Data