This discussion is locked.
You cannot post a reply to this discussion. If you have a question start a new discussion

Rejoin IET

Former Community Member
Former Community Member
Rejoin IET. What is the procedure? My last IET membership payment was in May 2015.
Parents
  • Former Community Member
    0 Former Community Member
    I think you need to contact IET member services and they will guide you.

From what I remember if more than 3 years passed they may ask you to reapply as a new member.

https://www.theiet.org/membership/manage-your-membership/how-to-re-join-the-iet/

If your membership lapsed between one and three years ago:

You need to rejoin the IET, pay your outstanding membership fees and submit six to 12 months CPD evidence along with a future professional development plan. You’ll also need to send your CV to show that you’ve kept up the competencies you demonstrated during your registration assessment.

If your membership lapsed more than three years ago:

You’ll need to rejoin the IET.

and reapply for registration status. This would mean demonstrating your competence through a professional review, including a full application and interview. You’ll also need to pay the full professional registration application fee and the IET membership fee.

M. M Waserman BEET, MCGI, CEng MBCS, MIET

• Former Community Member
    0 Former Community Member
    I think you need to contact IET member services and they will guide you.

From what I remember if more than 3 years passed they may ask you to reapply as a new member.

https://www.theiet.org/membership/manage-your-membership/how-to-re-join-the-iet/

If your membership lapsed between one and three years ago:

You need to rejoin the IET, pay your outstanding membership fees and submit six to 12 months CPD evidence along with a future professional development plan. You’ll also need to send your CV to show that you’ve kept up the competencies you demonstrated during your registration assessment.

If your membership lapsed more than three years ago:

You’ll need to rejoin the IET.

and reapply for registration status. This would mean demonstrating your competence through a professional review, including a full application and interview. You’ll also need to pay the full professional registration application fee and the IET membership fee.

M. M Waserman BEET, MCGI, CEng MBCS, MIET

Children
No Data